What does this cover?
- Covers loss or damage to your vehicle from a fire or theft.
- Covers loss or damage to third parties for bodily injuries, death, or property damage. A third party can be a person or an object that you come into contact with during an accident.
- Options to purchase additional coverages and extensions.
- Options to purchase third-party liability coverage up to 1,000,000 USD
- Two-country coverage: in Guyana and Suriname
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EFFECTING A POLICY
- Business Registration/articles of Incorporation
- IDs of Directors
- Proof of address of business
- Driver’s Licenses of drivers of public transportation
- Vehicle Registration
- Import Document if vehicle is not registered
- Agreement of Sale if vehicle is not registered in owner’s name
- Use of Vehicle
- Purchase price of vehicle
- Vehicle for inspection