What is a Straight Endowment?
A coverage designed to pay a lump sum to the policyholder after a specified term or earlier in the event of death.
Benefits to you or your family
- The full value of the policy becomes payable at the end of the insured period.
- An investment that gives access to emergency funds through policy loans after 3 years.
- Endowments may be cashed in after 3 years
- FREE inclusion to waive premiums if the insured becomes disabled.
- The lump-sum payment can cover funeral and other expenses
- Beneficiaries receive the full face value of the policy
Types of Payment Plans
- From 10 years up to 59 years
Requirements to be insured
- ID/Passport of the policyholder
- Proof of Address
- Birth Certificate if insuring a child under 14 years old
- Medical Examination may be requested