What are you insured for?
- Pandemic coverage if you contract COVID-19 (or any other type of pandemic) while abroad. With TRIAS Europe the pandemic cover is limited and with TRIAS World this cover applies to the maximum of the insurance.
- TRIAS pre-existing coverage, where coverage is provided as a result of acute illness with pre-existing conditions.
- A “Not Fit to Fly” cover in case of not being able to travel due to refusal of the airport or the airline.
- Medical costs (maximum cover USD 50,000 or USD 100,000) as a result of sudden illness or accident, including general practitioner, medicines, patient transport upon admission and specialist treatment
- Cost of hospitalization
- Dental costs as a result of an accident
- Loss or theft of travel documents
- Loss or delay of baggage
- Flight delay
- Search and rescue costs
- Costs of repatriation in the event of death abroad
- Coverage area: Worldwide
Information required for purchase of policy
- The start date and end date of the trip
- Name, date of birth, ID / passport number, address, place of residence and telephone number of the insured and other persons to be insured in the travel group
- Final destination